- 423.744.4974 / 423.744.4011
Athens, TN 37303
Meet Leslie Stanley
- Full Time Realtor Specializing in Residential Homes
- 18 Years' Experience in Real Estate Sales and Marketing
- 2 Years' Property Management
- National Association of Realtors
- Tennessee Association of Realtors
- River Counties Association of Realtors/MLS
- Member of the Knoxville MLS
- GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- Eastanallee Baptist Church, AWANA Leader 1st and 2nd grade
There is no greater sense of accomplishment than handing a family the keys to their new home or informing a seller that I have found a qualified buyer. My goal always is to help you reach yours! With energy and enthusiasm, I will give you the attention and care you deserve. Whether you are looking to buy your dream property or sell the property you currently own, let my knowledge and professionalism of the market help you achieve your real estate goals.
"Leslie Stanley did an excellent job all the way round with everything. Dianne reed. Riceville tn."
-Dianne Reed, Client
"Lesley went above and beyond to make sure we had all the information we needed when purchasing our home. She is a true asset to Century 21. I would definitely recommend Leslie to anyone purchasing a home Pam Shampine Riceville TN"
-Pam S., Client
"Leslie did a fantastic job. She is an excellent communicator! Robert Kyker, Niota Tennessee"
-Neil K., Client
"We used Leslie 2 years ago when we bought our home in TN. It was an advertisement in Zillow that gave us her contact information. We like the way she did business so we went with her for the buying of our home, we also used her recently to sell the same property. We believe she is one of the best agents we have ever met. We have bought and sold 2 homes. Danny/TN"
-Danny and Karissa F., Client
"Leslie was a great agent and found us a home in no time. She worked around our schedule and we couldn't of asked for a better home buying experience! Brandon Roberts"
-Brandon and Brittany R., Client